Kawaii 4D Nail Parts ~ ( And CNY updates ! )

9:08:00 AM

These are my pre-made 4D ribbons !!
Do not worry that it will drop as it will be carefully fix to your nail ~ *special technique *


I match the ribbons i made differently with my Hello Kitty Hand Towel ~




If you need for your CNY , do let me know before hand  ~




hi babes ,

heres the CNY dates left !
Patricia and I will be providing nail services for all babes!

Dates Left :

17 JAN - 26 JAN = 12 NOON - 12MN
28 JAN = 2PM - 5PM
29 JAN (Patricia only) = 8PM - 12MN
30 JAN = 8PM - 12MN
31 JAN (Me only ) = 2PM - 5PM
1 FEB = 10PM - 12MN

* Anytime after 12MN , babes can still sms/whatsapp to check =) *

Nail Services that we will be providing :

Patricia  :
Classic Manicure & Pedicure
Acrylic Extensions
Nail Art (3D/Rhinestones/Hand-painted)

Me  :
Classic Manicure & Pedicure
Acrylic Extensions
Gel Manicure
Nail Art (3D/4D/Rhinestones/Hand-painted)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts