Event #004: Teacher's Day at Tampines Primary School

10:29:00 PM

This was during September 1st Teacher's Day.
 And we were the manicurists for these fabulous teachers .
As its just next to my secondary school,
 defintely a trip to remember !


the students here were so cute and sweet!
they collaborate with the department heads to show their appreciation towards them.
~ touchy moments ~



not only did this students hired us, they even hired mobile masseurs
 and for snacks ... Delifrance !
Very thoughtful ~




most of the teachers that were invited teaches Maths, English .
I must say , during my primary school days .. these 2 subjects are not my best friend.



Let me recall , how many years ive not stepped into a primary school .. 10 years ? 20 ?
im an oldie.. lol ~


Happy Teachers' Day !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts